November 24, 2014

Buttercup Evening Bags and More Get Carded Wallets






I have been busy getting caught up with some orders that have been piling up.  I needed to make 6 Get Carded Wallets from Dog Under My Desk.  This is a great pattern and you can get it here.  I can't tell you how many of these I have made for sure but they have been extremely popular.  It seems when I am making them, I am always doing 6 or more of them at a time.  Last night, I delivered 5 of them and then realized I hadn't taken any pictures. (Where was my head at?)  Here are some pictures of the one I have not delivered yet.  I always include a lanyard as well as the wristlet strap that comes with the pattern.






I, also, made 2 more evening bags from the Buttercup Bag pattern by Made by Rae.  You can find it here.
This link is to purchase the pattern that comes with the license to sell it.  It is also offered as a free tutorial if you are making it for yourself or as a gift.  I love this bag made into elegant clutches by being very selective in what types of fabrics I use.  I have a customer who has purchased many of these that she uses for Christmas and birthday presents after she took the one she bought for herself to a wedding and got rave reviews.  She loves blacks and silvers.





I hope she loves these, too.  Back to work...I still have more to sew.

10 comments:

  1. What's not to love, they look so classy and I adore the first clutch. I also love the get carded wallets, they look very handy with the lanyard and wristlet strap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. They are so different from anything else I make. It is kind of fun to do fancy once in awhile.

      Delete
  2. Those Get Carded Wallets are a lot of fun to do. Making a matching lanyard is a great idea. Your evening bags turned out great for the Holiday Season. I'm so glad you are feeling better enough to sew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norma. I really appreciate sewing again. Never again to be taken for granted, that is for sure.

      Delete
  3. Just lovely. I do especially like the classy buttercups although now that I am retired and in a rural setting, I don't go anywhere that I would need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Judith. They have been popular for weddings and dances.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete