This week, I completed my next steps for my Sugar and Spice bag for the sew along on Chris W Designs Patterns Facebook page.
The outside of the bag now looks like a bag. There is so much going on with this bag that I cut the piping down to just the pockets. You wouldn't find them if I didn't pipe them!
The zipper is attached to the lining.
And, the inside of the lining is done with slip pockets made and attached. I used the bright pink for the pockets so they could be easily found as well. If I would have used more polka dots, they would have been hard to see.
This week, I also have a new bag to test before I can even think about the February bag of the month pattern that just arrived. I better get sewing!