April 25, 2015

Two Small Orders Finished






Well believe it or not, I have been sewing.  I have a test pattern that I have finished that I am waiting to be released before I can share it with you.  I have finished a Get Carded wallet from Dog Under My Desk for a customer but for some reason, I didn't take one picture of it before it was delivered to the customer!  You would have thought that this was the first time I have sewn something that I wanted to blog about.  So here is where you all have to use your imaginations.  I have taken a photo of the blue fabric I used on the exterior and the green fabric I used for the lining.  You can get the pattern I used here.



Didn't I do a great job??  Come on, picture it.  Imagination, remember?

I did take a picture of a Necessary Clutch Wallet that I made for a customer.  She requested something in breast cancer pink ribbon fabric.  Since what I found had a white background, I made most of the wallet from a solid magenta.  I, also, included a wristlet strap and a shoulder strap. 









You can get this pattern from Emmaline Bags here.

I have, also, completed a Stow It All Tote from Chris W Designs that I have not shared with you yet.  I am currently making a second one so I figured I would show them both to you later this week.  Stay tuned....

9 comments:

  1. The Get Carded turned out great! Looks beautiful! LOL The NCW looks awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabric choice for the "imaginary" wallet, lol!!! The NCW is pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daryl. What was I thinking? Evidently I wasn't.

      Delete
  3. I love your Get Carded Wallet! (That part gave me a good laugh--pretty colors, though). I'm glad you showed the fabrics anyway. :)

    The NCW turned out beautifully--your customer will love it--and I can't wait to see your Stow It Alls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabrics for both bags. Love having to imagine which fabric went where for the Get Carded one and your NCW looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabrics for both bags. Love having to imagine which fabric went where for the Get Carded one and your NCW looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete